Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspiration of the Day

I had heard of Rudolf Steiner before, but was not familiar with his works until doing a little research this morning. I thought he was interesting enough to share with everyone, especially because he has an interesting outlook & approach to the world around us. We get so busy & wrapped up in our daily routine that we often forget to think of things outside us, let alone contemplate or feel connected to it. He has a very unique approach to food energetics & gardening as well. I will definitely chew on some of Steiner's ideas as I work towards building & finishing my spring garden! 
Links at the bottom of the page- comments & ideas welcome!


No man will be satisfied for any length of time with a nourishment that tastes & smells of nothing, regardless of how rich it is in proteins, vitamins, & trace elements.
Rudolf Steiner
We experience the living relationship of macrocosm to microcosm in our tasting.
Rudolf Steiner